Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sweet Christmas!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JackalsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I too like the new look!
    I just read the bio on Terry, and I noticed that one of his future goals is to write a SiP novel. I would really love that! Everytime I read one of those full text pages, I always think,"Man, this guy can really write, and it'll be kewl if he would write a novel about this characters" or any other topic.
    What's your thoughts!
    ------------------
    I got Volume 10 of SiP, when's the next one?
    I can't wait!

    [This message has been edited by JackalsIII (edited October 14, 2001).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the flag picture on many levels! Any chance it will become a t-shirt or something?

    ------------------
    Selah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •